Monday, April 9, 2012

Reason 3: Something Better



I am just so glad that sometimes God has said to me, "I've got something better."  I don't think anyone could say that this hasn't rung true at least once in their life.  I look back on my life ten years ago.  I would've pictured something so different than what my life is today, but there are so many wonderful elements and people that I never expected.  Experiences and college majors and children that I never saw coming.  As I get older, I'm learning to stop planning so much, stop trying to make my life fit in a neat little box.  Life doesn't always fit in that neat little box.  People don't always fit in their neat little boxes.  I want my life to unwind the way it's supposed to, not the way my small little mind plans it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment